Family Trip to Bali - Day 4

Check-In : 3.00pm
Check-Out : 12.00pm
Location : Jl. Raya Nusa Dua Selatan Kawasan Sawangan, Nusa Dua 
Tel: +62 361 3017777

In the morning when my husband and my daughter still sleeping, finally its mommy’s alone time. Soaking in a warm bath is an ideal way to relax and take care myself. Remember taking care of yourself is a part of taking care your kid. I can feel my body relaxes as the temperature rises.


I feel really hungry after my long bath, so we rush in The Cafe restaurant for breakfast .One of the best international buffets you can get in Bali! The breakfast buffet had many different stations and you can skip lunch altogether if you have a late breakfast (like me). You got so many selection of food to choices from eggs any way, platter of tropical fruits, Indonesian cuisine, Indian curry,  Hainanese chicken, fresh yoghurt cups, fried rice, Japanese delicacies like freshly rolled sushi and miso soup.





When we got a couple hours to kill at the hotel before checking out, we decided to check out activities at Mulia Kidz. Kids Club: Mulia Kidz are suitable for those aged 3 to 8. The indoor facility is quite good and packed with daily activity sheet (until 8 pm) includes lessons in Indonesian arts, crafts, and dance, as well as movie nights and yoga classes. I can saw many toddler play alone without his mom and dad who might be busy enjoying spa (probably) while this club keeps little ones occupied with fun crafts and games. But don;t worry they have several staff keeping eye your little ones. 




I didn't realize the time when we are playing with the children, so we rushed back to our room to pack our bags. The only thing we found disappointing was they could not extend late check out as they were fully booked. 


See you soon Bali, it’s never goodbye. We took one last picture in this beautiful resort before heading to the airport and flight back home to our hometown Surabaya. I can't wait to discover more of Bali's hidden gems for my next visit (hopefully soon).


Comments