Disneyland Paris, Day 5

Waking up again this beautiful city of Paris making me so happy even though it's down to our last 2 days of holiday. Today we are planing to visit La Vallee Village outlet and Disneyland Paris. Before heading to metro station, I always grab a fresh chocolate croissant from Paul Bakery, my favorite breakfast all time and I'm still thinking about that delicious croissant till now. I ate those delicious croissant for 5 consecutive days expect 1 day because the bakery is closed. I really wish there is a Paul Bakery near my home right now so I could grab that delicious croissant. 

La Vallee Village
Nearest Station : Val d'Europe RER A, see the detail here
Opening Hours  : vary depending on season, see the detail here
One of the largest a outlet mall in France, just 35 minutes from Paris and 5 minutes from Disneyland Paris. Just take RER train and exit at Val d'Europe station and walk around 10 minutes to the outlet mall. Great brands such as Michael Kors, Burberry, Longchamp, Guess, Gucci, Tod's and many more at discount prices! I bought a few bags for my mom, my mother in law and for myself of course. As always coz I'm too busy with my shopping list I forgot to take a picture inside the outlet mall. 

Disneyland Paris
Nearest Station : Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy RER A, see the detail here
Opening Hours  : vary depending on which park, see the detail here
After I'm done shopping without wasting anymore time, we go directly to the most happiest place on earth, Disneyland Paris. Don't worry about your shopping bags since Disneyland Paris offer guest store facilities, the price is depend on the size of your bags which start from 3 euros at that time. Since we use 2 days Paris Visite Pass we got 20% discount for disneyland one/two park pass.

As soon we enter the park I was walking toward the Sleeping Beauty Castle, so beautiful and I can't wait to see tonight's wonderful firework. It near Halloween session no wonder there are many cute Halloween decorations. 




There are many rides in Disneyland Paris and some of it really popular such as:
  • Space Mountain (Discoveryland) 
  • Big Thunder Mountain (Frontierland) 
  • Pirates of the Caribbean (Adventureland) 
  • Buzz Lightyear’s Laser Blast (Discoveryland)

To save some times we usually study the map and choose which one is closer and don't forget to get Fastpass for your next ride (free facility that gives you a time slot to come back later in the day to access the ride with just a few minutes waiting time and it is usually available for popular rides).





In the afternoon after enjoying so many scary and adventure rides, we went down to the gift shop searching for some souvenir while waiting for the fireworks. When the show start, you could see the thrilling light illuminate the night at Disneyland Park. I could see remember the spectacular fireworks bursting high above the Sleeping Beauty Castle with great music and laser starring some classic Disney characters. It was magical, the greatest attraction that I ever enjoy in any Disneyland and made my day. So when ever you go to Disneyland Paris don't miss it.



Comments