Evergreen Resort Hotel (Jiaosi) - 長榮鳳凰酒店(礁溪)

Location : Jiaoxi, Yilan
Website : http://evergreen-jiaosi.hotel.com.tw/eng/

Hot spring bath is now very popular among tourists especially around Jiaoxi. Evergreen Resort Hotel Jiaosi is a five-start hot spring resort. To go there I just take train from Taipei to Jiaoxi Station (礁溪車站) which cost around 118 NTD. My friend told me that its also can be reached by bus from Taipei using Kamalan Bus or Capital Star Bus. 

 

The room is spacious, each room has own room-bath. First things I do, take nice long hot bath while watching TV. I love this hotel service and facilities. No wonder it cost use around 10,000 NTD per night on weekday including dinner and breakfast buffet. The hotel price will increase on weekend or holiday.



My pingu and the others are ready to take a nice long bath. But first let the duckie check the temperature.





The dinner buffet is amazingly good, they provided many thing from meat, sushi, noodles, rice and many type of dessert like cake and ice cream. I'm starving after my long hot bath, I ate a lot of things.












Once I'm full, now is time to see all the entertainment and facilities in the hotel. You can go to karaoke, gym, multi entertainment room, the pool, lohas spa, and sky spring (nude style hot spring on the rooftop). It's really a relaxing place for couple or family to enjoy a day outside from busy city of Taipei. It's really a five star hotel resort with excellent service and great facilities. 











Comments