Harry Potter Experience

I'm really busy planing my trip to London, and I completely forgot that London has an amazing Harry Potter Studio. I didn't know that we should bought the tickets in advance, but luckily even in last minutes we got the tickets.  I can't said that I'm really a big fan but I never miss the movie and I read some of the books. I really exciting to the studio set, coz it's basically where the Harry Potter film began.

Warner Bros Studio

The Flying Car

You could everything the original sets, costumes, creatures, and you can see all the tricks they do in the movie. They also provide explanation to each items and sets. The details of the sets and statues are amazing.


The Cupboard Under the Stairs

Hogwarts Hall

Hogwarts Dining Hall

Gryffindor Uniform

The Yule Ball Costume

You need to take your time coz there are many things to see and explore. Many accessories like wigs, wands, statues, paintings, and sets like dorm, potion class, office, etc. You will see everything I mean everything from the movie you can find it in here.
Snape's Wig

Boys Dorm

Wands Collection

Dumbledore's Office

Potions Classroom

Portraits of Hogwarts

The Flying Motorcycle

Buckbeak (Mythical Creatures)


You can take a walk in Diagon Alley to see many shops such as Ollivanders Wand Shop, Weasley Brothers Joke Shop, Gringotts Bank, and other shops. Somehow it looks real, I really felt inside the movie. I love it ^^

Diagon Alley

Ollivander Wand Shop

Gringotts Bank


Finally, I saw the actual model of Hogwarts Castle. It's really stunning and magnificent in every angle. And you can close your tour in the gift shop and bought everything you like. I wonder why I forgot to take any photos in the gift shop, yeah maybe I'm busy shopping for myself ^0^..

Model of Hogwarts Castle

Comments