Eat n Eat in UK

This is my first European vacation, so I’m not only exciting to explore the unique historical building but also exciting to try UK food. Here in the UK we have tried foods start from hotel daily breakfasts, restaurants with three course meal, British typical pubs, bread stores, and even Chinese foods. Of course most of them serve in a large plate, really huge portion especially for me.


Savoy Grill
One of Gordon Ramsey's restaurant in London, and I think their steak is the best I've ever tried. We went there on New Year Eve, the restaurant offer complementary starter which made from truffle. Overall, the food was nice food and the restaurant is comfortable.

Something that made from truffle
Crunchy Bread

Nice Juice Steak

Chicken Rosemary



Cantina del Ponte
We try a nice simple and friendly Italian restaurant located near London Bridge and I should said that the service is outstanding. The salad is nice but I can't not said the same about the soup is kind of salty beans I don't really like the taste. The spicy chicken was okay, but the mushroom risotto rocks it was really delicious. I just love the combination of creaminess and the texture of the rice. The panna cotta was lovely, although we order 1 panna cotta & 1 tiramisu, but we end up with 2 panna cotta.
Appetizer Soup

Appetizer Salad 

Spicy Chicken


Mushroom Risotto


Panna Cotta


British Pub Food 
You shouldn't only eat in the restaurant, of course you should explore the typical of British food in local pub. On top of my list is Fish n Chip ^^v horeeyyy..

Fish n Chip


Steak Ale Pie

Big Ben Burger

Pret’s hot
They are literally everywhere in UK, a little shop that provide everything from sandwiches to salads, croissants to coffees, it's all here. So you can popping in this shop whenever you need food to fulfill your stomach.
Pret croissants's

Pret sign's


Hotel Daily Breakfast
A typical full english breakfast that quite popular in UK, I ate it every day for a week. Usually consisting of fried egg, bacon, sausage, beans, tomatoes, mushroom, served with a variety of side dishes like potato, noodle, fruits, bread (croissants or pastries) and a beverage such as juice, coffee, tea or hot chocolate. The first time I saw those delicious food, I just put everything in my plate. But eventually on fourth day I got bored with the same thing.


My Daily Breakfast

China Express
After so many day eating British food, oh I really do miss Chinese food and finally we found one nearby our hotel. I'm just really craving for rice, noodles, stir vegetables, dumplings, etc. I really have Asian taste ^0^


China Express Restaurant

Comments